This one's the "PR wallet" since it's the one I use. Featuring:
- Two easily accessible card pockets, each holding 1-2 cards
- Third card pocket that comfortably holds 5-6 cards. Great for work ID's and Harbor Freight member cards that you don't need on a daily basis
- Cash pocket that holds a small-medium amount of folded bills
- Pigskin lining option if you want the inside to look super classy
- Finished edges
- Oxblood harness leather interior from Wickett & Craig
- Hot foil stamp
Natural veg. tan: This is a "raw" leather - essentially a blank canvas - that will absorb the oils from your skin and pockets and darken over time. Natural veg. tanned leather will start off feeling stiff and dry, but form over the first month to fit around whatever you've put in the wallet while it darkens. After several years, this leather will develop into a nuanced brown.
Made for you by me in Boston, MA.