I've had my go at a number of different wallet designs over the years and always fell back to my simple card wallet. It was small and held everything I needed without being too bulky in my front pocket. This is the first wallet I've made that that I like enough to replace a thing of such simplicity. Not to brag, but I think I nailed the design after spending about a month dialing in the exact dimensions by 1/16" increments. I've carried both options of these for 1+ month stints and love how both functioned and broke in.
The PR Wallet is slim enough to fit in a front pocket (that's how I carry it), but big enough to carry everything you need. If you find it's getting too bulky, you need to ditch some of the shit you're carrying around.
This is our flagship wallet design and features:
- Two easily accessible card pockets, each holding 1-2 cards
- Third card pocket that comfortably holds 5-6 cards. Great for magnetic badges, health insurance cards that you don't need on a daily basis
- Cash pocket that holds a small/medium bill
- Pigskin lining option if you want the inside to look super classy
- Finished edges
- Oxblood harness leather interior from Wickett & Craig
- Hot foil stamp
Natural veg. tan: This is a "raw" leather - essentially a blank canvas - that will absorb the oils from your skin and pockets and darken over time. Natural veg. tanned leather will start off feeling stiff and dry, but form over the first month to fit around whatever you've put in the wallet while it darkens. After several years, this leather will develop into a nuanced brown.
Made for you by me in Boston, MA.