Temporary *sold out* while I wait on some leather.
I've had my go at a number of different wallet designs over the years and always fell back to my simple card wallet. It was small and held everything I needed without being too bulky in my front pocket. This is the first wallet I've made that that I like enough to replace a thing of such simplicity. Not to brag, but I think I nailed the design after spending about a month dialing in the exact dimensions by 1/16" increments. I've carried both options of these for 1+ month stints and love how both functioned and broke in.
The PR Wallet is slim enough to fit in a front pocket (that's how I carry it), but big enough to carry everything you need. If you find it's getting too bulky, you need to ditch some of the shit you're carrying around.
This is our flagship wallet design and features:
- Two easily accessible card pockets, each holding 1-2 cards
- Third card pocket that comfortably holds 5-6 cards. Great for magnetic badges, health insurance cards that you don't need on a daily basis
- Cash pocket that holds a small/medium bill
- Pigskin lining option if you want the inside to look super classy
- Finished edges
- Oxblood harness leather interior from Wickett & Craig
- Hot foil stamp
Wickett & Craig Black Harness: This is a great vegetable tanned leather that's hot stuffed with waxes. The finish has a sheen to it which shows great character over time as the leather breaks in.
Made for you by me in Boston, MA.